Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recent and forecast posting.....

As a way of providing an explanation to my tens and tens of readers for the dearth of posting here recently, I claim a busy schedule. For most people, the Spring is supposed to be carefree and quite unlike the busy Holiday weeks of Winter.

However, for me, it seems as if each Spring is busier than the previous. We were able to get to see Dau#1ofAZlib in early February, and make a scramble out to our Undisclosed Location in the middle of the month. We're trying to find a way to get our retirement cabin built without driving ourselves into bankruptcy. The Spring is also the time for me to get the oranges off the trees and do whatever trimming they require before the summer months. And, as it turns out, I have my annual Recurrent training to prepare and finish. And WifeofAzlib and I are planning a little excursion to Savannah and Charleston, if her job doesn't interfere too much.

So, this is all a long-winded explanation of why I can go a week or so between posts. I'll get back to this, but for the time being, things will be sparse.

No comments: