Friday, August 07, 2009

Letters....

For what it's worth, I live in what has to be one of the most reliably conservative congressional districts anywhere...Arizona Sixth.

I'm sure that, like all politicians, the Republicans who represent me are standing back and enjoying the show this month....were I in their position, I know I would.

That said, I am preparing letters this afternoon to Congressman Flake, and Senators McCain and Kyl on Health Care Reform, Cap and Trade, and their approach to our country between now and the mid-term elections.

I really, really like Jeff Flake. He's a Republican of the Goldwater-libertarian style, and I wish he could find a way to step into more national prominence. Kyl is one of the better Senators, but I do occasionally have my differences with him. McCain is McCain, and I've had many differences with him over the hears. He's certainly better than Obama, but not nearly good enough.

Anyhoo, if you're one of my few readers, I encourage you to join me in keeping up the pressure...even on those who don't need it.

No comments: