Sunday, January 18, 2009

Required Reading Not Yet Read....

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

[Admitting the obvious here....I don't read as much as I used to and no where near as much as I should. I have two correspondence courses laying mostly untouched, and a related, and very technical book only just begun. I am finding at this stage in my life that my interest in viewing the political world through the intertubes combines with my concerns over the continuing damage to the economy (and the social implications falling from this) which leave me with little time and/or energy for reading. I really ought to read Atlas Shrugged, but I should really finish all sorts of things. So much to do; So little time.]

What prompted this, however, was this Stephen Moore article which I've seen referenced:

'Atlas Shrugged': From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years

FWIW, I was born the same year that Rand published Atlas Shrugged.

No comments: