Monday, December 15, 2008

The other shoe falls...





OK, so anyhooo, regarding this episode, and with Bush himself joking about it at an improptu press conference, and with inspiration from this comment thread, I thought I'd try my hand at blog humor. [As I have found with writing, and blogging itself, blog humor is probably more difficult than it appears, but I'll try none-the-less.]


I call this effort "Responses I'd Have Liked to Have Seen" [And some of these are stolen from the above comment thread.]


George Bush whips out a .44 Magnum and says: "[T]his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"




George Bush: "Who throws a shoe? Honestly. You fight like a woman."



Dick Cheney1: Blam! [Shotgun to the face.] Slide operates.

Dich Cheney2: "Awright, Motherfucker. I'm gonna wrap my dick around your neck and strangle you."

John Edwards: Ouch!

John Kerry: Yessssss! Another Purple Heart!

Al Gore: The Globe has become so warm that this poor man was forced to take off his shoes.

No comments: