Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The cost of not showing up...

The other day, one of the lesser stories on the intertubes was the one about Sarah Palin being disinvited from an anti-Iran rally after Hillary Clinton backed out and the Obama campaign would not send Biden. The reasoning here was that the organizers were trying to de-politicize the event.

It seems that, contrary to that wish, the rally turned out to be a political event anyway.

[Note: Thanks to those coming in via Exurban League. Those fellas run a first-class, and local site, and I'm not sure what I've done to rate their link. Lately, I don't post all that often (watching my investments dwindle, and we have a daughter getting married soon), but I'll try to be worthy of their support. In that vein, if you care to see one of my rare uber-posts, and especially if you're interested in Arizona, here is something I did last year on Havasu Falls.]

No comments: